Currently there are no medications to treat or vaccines to prevent COVID-19. Therefore, community approaches to slowing transmission including appropriate hand hygiene, cough etiquette, social distancing, and reducing face-to-face contact with potential COVID-19 cases are needed to slow disease transmission and reduce the number of people who get sick.
Key Goals for the U.S. healthcare system in response to the COVID-19 outbreak are to:
- Reduce morbidity and mortality
- Minimize disease transmission
- Protect healthcare personnel
- Preserve healthcare system functioning
We are taking the necessary measures in our office to insure the safety of our patients as well as our staff.
- DO NOT COME TO OFFICE IF YOU ARE SICK!
- If you are sick please call the office and the office staff will direct you
- All Gynecologic surgeries are canceled until at least May 2020
- All non-OB appointments will be rescheduled
- All hospital tours cancelled
- Only patients are allowed in the office, please have your spouse or significant other wait in the car or come alone to your visit.
- Dr. Prezzato will be available by phone to address all patients concern’s or medical issues
Joseph J. Prezzato MD